Terms & Conditions - Bookings
- Online requests initially allow for payment of deposit only. Follow up by call or email will complete the booking process.
- Deposits are 10% of the fee estimate or a minimum of $50.00 and will be applied to your total bill.
- A 30% decrease in numbers will be allowed without forfeiture up to two months prior to the arrival date. Any decrease, after two months, greater than 30% will result in a per person rate being forfeited for each person cancelled.
- Reserved meeting rooms are based on numbers provided upon booking. We will make every effort to accommodate your requests for meeting rooms; however, we do reserve the right to designate the meeting rooms as required. Groups of 15 or less may be assigned to a smaller meeting room.
- Reserved accommodation is based on numbers provided upon booking. Please advise us as soon as possible of any changes. Every effort will be made to accommodate increased numbers, based on availability.
- Bedroom checkout time is 9:00 am on the last day of the booking. If no other groups are checking in exceptions may be made.
- Meals are served at set times: breakfast @ 8:00 am, lunch @ noon, and dinner @ 5:30 pm. Meals will be available for a ½ hour past its serving time as health regulations allow.
- A surcharge of $250.00 will be applied to bookings over a statutory holiday.
- Final numbers and any dietary concerns are required two (2) weeks prior to the booking start date. Clients are responsible for payment of the meals and bedrooms confirmed at that time.
- Clients are responsible for damage, loss or destruction of Star of the North Retreat Centre property caused by the group or its invited guests.
- Outside food is not allowed on the premises for liability purposes.
- Our rates our subject to change. We will do our best to give notice of upcoming changes to our costs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The deposit paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. If cancellation is 3 days or less prior to the booking date the group will be responsible for meals and bedrooms booked.
Star of the North Retreat Centre does not assume responsibility for any lost articles, damage to vehicles or injury to persons while on the premises of the Retreat Centre.